Com tecnologia do Blogger.

segunda-feira, 12 de agosto de 2013

Project Faun

Hey guys,
This is a project I´ve been working really hard for a couple of weeks now and I found all sorts of troubles, some of them I was able to deal with by myself, others I asked for help because I was completely lost, so big thanks to the Mod The Sims community because as always, they are so helpful, so wise, and they have the best quality content, so be sure to check the link.

So this is the Project Faun I´ve been posting so much about lately on tumblr, you can check the latest images if you click here.

As always: do not steal or claim as your owndo not re-upload (link back to this blog or to my tumblr) and do not download this content is your purpose is to destroy the mystic creatures from the real or virtual world.

º0o Please read the content information guide right below before downloading o0º





Content Info. Guide > The Project Faun zip file should contain six folders named:

º Project_Faun_Feet º
Male/Female
Y. Adult/ Adult
Shoes
Recolorable
Mesh by JuBa_0oº

º Project_Faun_FemLegs º
Female
Y. Adult/ Adult
Lowerbody
Recolorable
Mesh by JuBa_0oº

º Project_Faun_MalLegs º
Male
Y. Adult/ Adult
Lowerbody
Recolorable
Mesh by JuBa_0oº


º Project_Faun_Makeup º
Female/ Male
Teen/ Y. Adult/ Adult/ Elder
Makeup > Blush
Recolorable
Mesh by JuBa_0oº


º Project_Faun_Tattoo º
Female/ Male
Teen/ Y. Adult/ Adult/ Elder
Accessory > Socks
Recolorable
Mesh by JuBa_0oº


º Project_Faun_Top º
Female
Y. Adult/ Adult
Upperbody
Recolorable
Mesh by JuBa_0oº


Download Project Faun

38 comentários:

  1. These are just amazing! Good work and thanks for sharing!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wohh!! It is GORGEOUS! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    I LOVE YOU!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG I LOVE IT SO MUUUUUUCH!!!!!!!! XD Thank you!!! (MurfeeL)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Awesome, fantastic, amazing, wonderful... I don't have enough words. I love it, great job. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks for all the comments guys! <3 they made me really happy :-D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Beautiful! You're amazingly talented. Thank you so much dear :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oh my goodness, this is so amazing! You are so very, very talented and it is so very, very sweet of you to share this amazing creation. Thank you so much!
    Goodness, I can't get over how amazing they look.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hey this is amazing! Where did you get the horns and antlers from?

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you so much for the feedback Sana and Lynnea xD it made me so happy! And thanks anon too, the horns are from Psycho and the antlers are from Shivar :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I've downloaded this twice and it still won't show up in my game :( HELP

    ResponderEliminar
  11. you have to place it here: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Thanks Eliott :) Grace, message me if you still have problems with it

    ResponderEliminar
  13. How come i haven't seen this on the exchange? also, downloading doesn't seem to work for me. there's no mods file under sims 3

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hey Joy, I never upload my stuff on the exchange xD thats why. Im if you dont have a mods folder, then you need to read this - http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files

    Message again if any other problem comes up :-)

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I should have thanked you two weeks earlier, when I first found and downloaded these.

    But only recently did I install it in my game, and here is the stunning result:
    http://andantezen.tumblr.com/post/128201951723/another-creature-from-oneiroi-has-been-spotted

    Thank you so much!

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Hey great work! But I seem to be having trouble with some of the accessories not showing up in my clothing. I can only get the female faun legs and makeup, but nothing else.

    ResponderEliminar
  17. When I click the download button dropbox opens in a new tab and says "error 404, what your looking for cant be found.". is there anything i can do about this?

    ResponderEliminar
  18. The dropbox for the download is down. can someone please fix this? I really want this mod!

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Hey, i really want this amazing looking set for my game. but when i try to download there is an error. can someone plz fix it ?? i'm so in love with the pics :)

    ResponderEliminar