Com tecnologia do Blogger.

sexta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2012

Sim: Ruby from The Path

Ruby
 
 
 
 
 
"Before her, we had no idea what we were making. Ruby helped us figure all of it out. What’s more, she’s the girl who, for me, totally epitomized what I felt about my time growing up. What happens to her, could have happened to me. She’s like a friend I never had but still remember… or a long lost sister of my dreams…. Anyway, all that is to say, she’s been through a lot during the long process of getting here. To a final image."
Auriea comment about Ruby

When I played The Path for the first time I said to myself: "I´m going to make you a sim". It took me a while but here I am keeping my promise :-D feel free to change anything you like about her, just give me the credits for the her leg brace *pretty please*. Have fun with her :-)

ººº CC ººº (links available)

Hair - NoukTommieHair By Elexis
Lipstick - CandyLips by Orange sims
Eyeshadow N2 by Tifa
Cheeck pores by Shyne
Eyes - Breyete miss L Contact
Short nails by Aikea Guinea
Skin + Eyebrows + Top + Shoes = Sims 3 base game
Skirt - Late Night EP
Ruby Leg Braces by JuBa_0oº

ººº Sliders ººº (no links available yet!)

Hermi's slider - Lip Shape YAF
Eye width
Eye stretch
aWt_HACK_GEOMSLIDER mouth upper lip outer curve
aWt_HACK_GEOMSLIDER mouth upper lip tip width



 
 
 
 
 

2 comentários: