Com tecnologia do Blogger.

sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2012

Bunnies Breed Like Man Pose Pack

This time I´m posting my first request :-) I don´t want to make this an habit because it´s against my policy like you can read if you scroll the page up. I opened an exception for you to take some fashionable pics with my Bunnies Breed Like Man Pose Pack

I´m sexy and I know it








Download Bunnies Breed Like Man Pose Pack by JuBa_0oº

CC (all free):
- Leather Corset with belt by The Sims Key
- Bunny ears by Rose Sims (accessories, page 9)

7 comentários:

  1. Where can I find that outfit in the first picture? :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. The outfit is from the sims3 original game:
      Run the game, press ctrl + shift + c and write "testingcheatsenabled true" in the little blue window in the top. The window will disappear, press all those buttons again and this time write "unlockoutfits true". All the outfits from the sims 3 will be available (gardener, maiden, fireman, etc)

      Eliminar
  2. Thank you!
    Really like this one also, but I have to wait a while again.
    I might come back tomorrow for more

    ResponderEliminar